Secret Codes for Nokia Mobile Users
1. Check IMEI for your Nokia Phone
On the main screen type in: *#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
2. Reset Factory Settings for Nokia Mobiles
3. Code to Clear Display on Mobile LCD including operator Logo in Nokia Phones
4. Secret Code to View Nokia Mobile Software Version
5. Identify Nokia Mobile’s Bluetooth Device Address using this secret Tricks
6. to Check Sim Clock Allowed status for your Nokia
7. Check if your Sim in Nokia mobile have any restrictions
8. How to jump to Secret Menu in Nokia Mobile
*#92702689# – Secret menu will provide you some of below information for your Nokia mobile
- Displays Serial Number.
- Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
- Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
- Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000)
- Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
9. Learn to Increase Signal strength of your Nokia Mobile
*#3370# – this secret code help you to Increase signal strength, better signal reception.
It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow.
10. Increase Mobile phone battery life by 30%
Phone battery will drain faster though.*#3370* – (EFR) deactivation.
Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network..
11. To do Half Rate Codec Activation
*#4720# – Half Rate Codec activation. *#4720* – Half Rate Codec deactivation.
12. Wallet Code for Nokia S60 Phones
The phone will automatically restart If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note: your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code.
13. Delete Contents of Nokia Mobile phones
Default lock code is: 12345 Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
14. How to Unlock Service provider in Nokia Mobile phones?
Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code.
Press C,then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin# \*#7328748263373738# resets security code.